[Robotics] Robotics Controls Software Engineer - HRI-US
[Robotics] Robotics Controls Software Engineer
Support the analysis of vehicle system behavior and plant modeling, monitor signal processing, including real-time data processing from on-board systems with vehicle testing and prototyping. You are expected to:
- Design, evaluate, develop, tune control algorithms for applications in Automated Vehicle Projects.
- Test control algorithms in simulation and vehicle.
- Assisting with Software development for different modules of the AV stack.
- Working with system integration tasks within software stack.
- Participate in brainstorming activities related to CAV application project(s).
- Must be currently enrolled in a postgraduate program with a focus on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with a focus on robotics, controls, and planning.
- Proficient in C++, Matlab, Simulink, and Python.
- Hands on experience with Linux.
Understanding of application of control algorithms in the AV field.
- Passion for learning new software tools and languages.
- Good understanding of advanced control techniques, such as Model Predictive Control, Adaptive Control, Optimal Control, or Intelligent Control, to enable innovative automotive technologies and in-vehicle features.
- Robot Operating System (ROS) experience.
- Experience with dSPACE prototyping systems.
- Prior experience with AV software development and testing.
- Familiarity with VCS tools like GitHub etc.
Duration: 4.5 months