Scientist: Interaction Modeling for Robotic Manipulation - Scientist: Interaction Modeling for Robotic Manipulation - HRI-US
Scientist: Interaction Modeling for Robotic Manipulation
Job Number: P20T01
Honda Research Institute USA (HRI-US) in San Jose, California, is looking for a postdoctoral scientist to work on the unsupervised inference of relationships among the environment, objects, and actions through observation and interaction, with application to human-robot collaborative manipulation planning.
San Jose, CA
- Develop, implement, and validate inference and planning algorithms both in simulation and on hardware.
- Collaborate with local and international researchers and engineers within the Company.
- Compile written and oral reports for executives within the Company.
- File patents on developed technologies.
- Publish research results at top-tier conferences and journals in robotics as well as machine learning.
- Ph.D. in computer science, mechanical engineering, robotics, or a related field.
- Experience in robot kinematics, dynamics, and control.
- Experience in machine learning.
- Strong programming skills in C++ or Python.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.