[Computer Vision] Human Pose Prediction - [Computer Vision] Human Pose Prediction - HRI-US
[Computer Vision] Human Pose Prediction
Job Number: P20INT-41
We seek a qualified candidate who will focus on developing computer vision algorithms for modeling the dynamics of human motion and predicting human poses from video sequences.
San Jose, CA
You are expected to:
- Design and develop new pose prediction algorithms.
- Implement state-of-the-art methods and evaluate metrics to verify the reliability of the proposed algorithms.
- Creation of a benchmark dataset for various applications.
- Ph.D. or highly qualified M.S. candidate in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field.
- Strong research experience in computer vision, machine learning, robotics.
- Experience in open-source deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following: graph neural networks, probabilistic neural networks, deep generative models (GAN/VAE), reinforcement learning.
- Publications in top-tier conferences (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICML, NeurIPS, ICLR, ICRA, IROS, etc.).
Duration: 3 months