[Computer Vision] Multi-Agent Relational Reasoning in Driving Scenarios - [Computer Vision] Multi-Agent Relational Reasoning in Driving Scenarios - HRI-US
[Computer Vision] Multi-Agent Relational Reasoning in Driving Scenarios
Job Number: P20INT-40
The title includes multiple positions, which focus on developing computer vision and machine learning algorithms for analysis, prediction, and understanding of human behavior in various domains to support ongoing research on next-generation intelligent mobility systems.
San Jose, CA
You are expected to:
- Trajectory prediction
- Social interaction modeling
- Important agent identification
- Intention prediction
- Uncertainty estimation and quantification
- Ph.D. or highly qualified M.S. candidate in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field.
- Strong research experience in computer vision, machine learning, robotics.
- Experience in open-source deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following: graph neural networks, graph convolutional networks, probabilistic neural networks, deep generative models (GAN/VAE), reinforcement learning.
- Publications in top-tier conferences (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICML, NeurIPS, ICLR, ICRA, IROS, etc.).
Duration: 3 months